Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Dawn of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its 2145 already! About time we had our very own superheroes to watch our back! -Daily Globe Article

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Dark_One
CREATING A TEAM I_vote_lcapCREATING A TEAM I_voting_barCREATING A TEAM I_vote_rcap 
Fray
CREATING A TEAM I_vote_lcapCREATING A TEAM I_voting_barCREATING A TEAM I_vote_rcap 
Ink
cloud9
Raving
Latest topics
» Rainmaker OC
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 am by Fray

» Introduce Yourselves!
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am by Fray

» Prima OC
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:13 am by Ink

» C.O.P Vehicles of War
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm by Dark_One

» Staff Needed!
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm by Fray

» Cannon Characters
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am by Dark_One

» FACTIONS
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm by Dark_One

» REGARDING POWERS
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm by Dark_One

» GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:04 pm by Dark_One

Most active topics
Staff Needed!
C.O.P Vehicles of War
Introduce Yourselves!
Cannon Characters
Rainmaker OC
Affiliates

free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

CREATING A TEAM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark_One
Admin
Admin
Dark_One

Gold : 19561

CREATING A TEAM Empty
PostSubject: CREATING A TEAM   CREATING A TEAM I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:16 pm

CREATING A TEAM
What you need to know...

Teams and Alliances are groups of characters who work together in-game to accomplish a desired purpose within the in-game world. Before a team can be added they must 1st be formed via in-game, character interactions. Teams are structured groups of characters that focus on accomplishing a specific goal. Such as murdering a hero, taking over the city, mass terrorism, etc. Alliances however can include Multiple teams who work together to reach a common goal. Alliances do not always have to be permanent.

This guide will focus on significantly larger roleplay situations and the formations of teams. Most will agree that roleplaying in a group of several people is much more fun than roleplaying in a small group of 1-2 people. This is because of the volatility of the roleplay. Since characters create the story, the more characters that exist in one story, the more volatile the situation will be.

Your characters will have opinions about other teams as well. Your character may hate a certain team with a fiery passion, but have a kindly attitude towards a different team who have similar goals. By joining a team, your character will be greatly changed in his or her interaction with the group, and may even be forced to change their opinions as a result! So let's take a look at the formation of roleplaying teams and alliances.

It is important to note that there is a major difference between 'Teams' and 'Alliances'. Roleplaying teams focus on many roleplays at a time. Trying to increase the depth and standing of their member characters in-game, but will perhaps chase one ultimate goal. While alliances are formed outside of team borders, and welcome roleplayers of all guilds to join in on the fun. For this reason, event scenarios will be much more interesting with a 'Alliance' in most cases, while a 'Team' is much more suited to military type operation, in part due to the uniformity of a group and to the ease of long-distance OOC communication through Team Chat.

In order to go public with your team and start bringing in and retaining members, you should host a roleplay that focuses on the creation of the group, as well as advertise in the "TEAMS AND ALLIANCES" board, which is a given. What you're really looking for is a way to get the other teams on the forum involved in your teams activities through engaging multi-team roleplays.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofheroes.rpg-board.net

CREATING A TEAM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Heroes :: DATABASE :: TEAMS AND ALLIANCES-
Jump to: